Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Counting down

Went back to school today to find out if i'm able to go for 3 mths course, i can but for 3 year Pre-U so in the end i made The Decision: I'm not going for the 3mths course. I rather not face the books and tests and uniforms so fast, even before I can play hard and work hard for cash.

Anyway, i'm counting down to Grad Night. Many things not settle yet. Like my shoes, cardigan and getting my hair done. Went Venus to see how yenyee got her hair nicely dye, sit there till my back ache. gonna get my hair cut and hair dye asap. I cant wait to see how pple are dress on Grad Night. So much so, just wait and see... gonna have a great night (let's hope so)...

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home